1. Start composting. We have been loving composting for the last year or so and if you have kids you can get them involved in this too. We have a little bin we keep under our sink that we then empty into our big compost outside.
2. Use reusable water bottles instead of plastic water bottles.
3. Invest in pieces you know you will have for years to come.
4. Use reusable shopping bags. I admit I sometimes forget to put mine back in my car, but we usually have them in our cars to make it easier.
5. Use a metal bento box and reusable snack bags for kid’s lunches.